وظائف شركات تسويق الكترونى Brandimic و Shahbandar Trade
Brandimic طالبين Digital Marketing Manager
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
Shahbandar Trade طالبين Digital Marketing Specialist
Looking for #advertising & #digitalmarketing specialist for managing marketing campaign for trading and directory platform
Working will be with fixed salary and only every saturday
Please send your cv on
#marketing #hiring #jobs #digitalmarketing #advertising
وظائف شركات تسويق الكترونى
Seven Brands طالبين Advertising Account Manager
We are currently looking for an Advertising Account Manager to join the team in our Cairo office. It is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work with an International advertising & branding agency in the region.
· Day-to-day management of the account team, ensuring to deliver work on brief and with optimum quality
· Lead and manage a wide range of job scope: ATL, BTL, digital advertising, brand and communication strategy
· Being an inspirational and strategic leader for clients and internal teams
· Provide strategic account leadership and project input
· Prioritize and set expectations on key deliverables
· Oversee internal teams to ensure quality and timeliness of project execution
· Demonstrate success at forming cemented and long-term client partnerships
· Full understanding of what is coming through the pipeline, to lead and manage the workload across the team
· Exhibit the ability to anticipate and solve problems
· In constant pursuit of excellence. Continuously “raise the bar” for yourself and the team
· 3+ years of account management in an advertising agency or a combination of agency/client-side
· Strong understanding of all aspects of integrated marketing communications
· Solid knowledge of all communication channels
· Proven strategic leadership and cross-team management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluent English and Arabic
· Excellent Ability to manage client relationships and a problem solver
You should have experience in working with large accounts, and with a sound appreciation of digital communications.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.