ELN Business Controller at Danone
Location: Obour City
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Economics.
- Location: Danone Cairo HQ.
- Languages required: Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience: Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical company or similar industry.
- Computer skills: Advanced skills in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Excellent use of SAP.
As a Business Controller, you will be doing the following activities:
- Provide Egybya Trading Company P&L ,actuals, forecast and analysis for each horizon
- Provide, monitor & challenge the customer & brands P&L’s
- Provide and challenge last forecast of commercial conditions and marketing investments.
- Analyse top line performance & forecasted incl. sell out & stocks levels at distributor level & in market
- Design provide and monitor the variance analysis and scorecards, challenging functional managers through benchmarks and other financial analysis.
- Forecast, monitor & challenge Supply Cost
- Provide Egybya Trading Company Cash Flow forecast and analysis for each horizon
- Foster financial culture in the organization
- Report Monthly Closing, Rolling Forecast in BPC & Magnitude
- Handling all distributor debit notes for Egypt & Libya and ensure proper approval before payments
- Control of Egybya Rebates, Trade Support Cost
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company