Senior Financial Analyst at Cequens
Location: Nasr City
- Strong financial analysis, project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong eye to details.
- Strong analytic skills, including superior financial modeling, Excel, Visio , charts and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or other quantitative field; MBA or CPA is a asset.
- 4 -6 years in financial planning and analysis, investment banking, management consulting, and/or strategic planning.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills – ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and financial analytics/modeling
- Experience working with global ERP applications (ex. MS, Oracle)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and effective; strong integrity.
- Strong understanding of Accounting standards
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced, dynamic environment while collaborating across business functions to drive change.
- Ownership of planning and forecasting process for all areas of the business, inclusive of monthly reporting and forecasting as well as annual budgeting, long range planning for these areas
- Provides consolidated global view of risks and opportunities and advise on operational decision-making through financial insights and applying business judgment.
- Quarterly forecasting & bench marking for the Budget.
- Monthly financial analysis reporting including (actual versus budget per department and total, operational report, profitability report)
- Weekly cash flow forecast.
- Provides analysis and modeling on investments and project planning.
- Supports management reporting efforts driving visibility to key areas of the business.
- Recommends, develops, and implements process enhancements and financial plans as required.
- Supports Ad hock financial and non-financial / competitive analysis and bench marking reports.
- Develops and runs price testing models to optimize our pricing scheme.
- Provides creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assembles and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Conducts business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Identifies trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis.
- Tracks and determines financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Daily cube analysis report both revenue and payable (to ensure rates are correct.
- Regular check any payment from Ap accountant against budget to make sure all payments are screened against budget (within the time frame for payments to avoid any delay in the Purchasing cycle
- Bi Weekly Sales target analysis and report showing actual versus planned sales targets.
- Any Other Analysis required by Top management