A sales manager and consulting solutions are required to work in the Emirates
• To develop sales strategies to drive wins for the client’s Consultancy products
• Online strategic plan and website optimization
• Product marketing plan production
• Sales forecast and implementation
• Product promotion and branding
• Customer acquisition and retention (companies and shoppers)
• Product growth (development, sales, marketing) globally
• Supervise relevant digital marketing and product marketing staff
• Perform sales activities on accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the department head and the GM
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in Consulting solutions product
• Sell client’s product by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Identifying new markets and business opportunities and arranging meetings with potential customers
• Visiting potential customers for new business and developing and maintaining relationships
• Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with Proposals
• Partner and Reseller planning and execution
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
Minimum 8 years of prior experience in a Client Facing Sales Role where you had a focus on Consultancy solutions AND
Any Bachelor’s Degree.
Previous experience to developing and implement structured sales processes and strategies that improve efficiency and lead to winning
Intense competitor knowledge; Passion for selling and winning.
Resilience to overcome rejection.