Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential. Key Responsibilities
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications.
- Adheres too, identifies and/or driving process improvements for our customers.
- Recent Graduate degree
- Experience working in large customer support environments
- Experience dealing with complex enquires
- Fluency in English Plus another European Language ( French, German etc)
- Ability to interact effectively with business and IT professionals
- Lateral thinker
- Successful candidate needs to be a self-starter, who is comfortable with a certain degree of autonomy and ambiguity
- Technical knowledge of storage networks will be considered an important preference: Storage Area Networks (EQL); Servers (PE PV); Networking; Virtualization VMware