Digby Morris طالبين مدير مشتريات
Engineering & Procurement Director
Digby Morris’ client, ranks among the world’s top global EPC contractors with revenues in excess of $5bn per annum and employing in excess of 40,000 staff globally. Amongst other areas, the business is involved in the delivery of major Heavy Industrial and Power Generation (conventional & renewable) Projects.
Owing to restructuring the company has an immediate requirement for a Procurement (Engineering) Director to join their successful operations in Cairo.
• Minimum qualification should be degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Excellent communication skills in English & ideally Arabic
• Minimum 20 years of experience out of which 10 years in a senior position preferably in reputed EPC company
• Must have exposure to basic engineering of different types of power projects and must have hired and worked closely with leading engineering companies for construction of power projects
• The ideal candidate should know the OEM leaders in the market with good access to them and have taken the lead in finalizing some major contracts with OEM’s
• The candidate must know all the manufacturers for Balance of Plant equipment in Asia, Europe and in the USA and must have completed major deals with them in the past.
• The candidate must have worked closely with proposal team for pricing new projects with winning strategy
This is a long term career position and offers all of the financial benefits and attraction of working with a reputable world leader in EPC contracting.