e-finance طالبين Senior Business Integration (TIBCO)
- Application development, maintenance, and support using the TIBCO Product suite.
- Good exposure to Java and PL/SQL is required.
- Exposure to the IProcess is preferable but not mandatory.
- Should be able to understand the impact of dependent technologies/interfaces and incorporate them into the design.
- Should be able to understand and design complex design patterns/solutions (in TIBCO context), back-end systems.
- Strong understanding of complete SDLC, UML, object-oriented design, usage of Design Patterns, standards & guidelines while using TIBCO BW/EMS & expertise on usage of Protocols like SOAP, REST, JMS, HTTP/S, SMTP, FTP, TCP.
- Strong working expertise using Web Services (SOAP & REST), XPATH, XML, SQL, JAVA, Unix Scripting.
- Tibco Active Matrix Business Works, Tibco Active matrix Adapters (ADB, File), Message-oriented Middleware: Tibco Enterprise Message server, Tibco Rendezvous.
- Experienced in deploying and administrating TIBCO integration solutions using TIBCO Administrator.
- Good to have knowledge in the monitoring tools.
- Experienced in developing and configuring messaging solutions using TIBCO EMS messaging.
- Technical Skills Required (TIBCO BW, TIBCO Administration, TIBCO EMS/RV, TIBCO BW Designer, TIBCO Adapters, Integration with Web Services/RESTful Services, TIBCO IProcess, TIBCO Pallets, TIBCO BW Best Practices, Exposure to WebSphere MQ-preferable, Good exposure to Java, Oracle, XML and XSLT, Unix and Exposure to working with multiple message formats).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar environment.