GoodLife Insurance Brokers طالبين HR Section Head
Looking for an experienced HR professional, who has a broad experience in various HR areas of expertise (Staff Relation- Recruitment – Performance).
Goal and result oriented Who can build, maintain and develop strong relationships with internal staff in order to deliver the objective of the organization.
Job duties and responsibilities;
• To partner with HR colleagues and leaders to deliver objectives set forth by the organization.
• Work at an operational level with multiple stakeholders.
• Deploy HR processes to support the management in decision making.
• Responsible for recruitment through:
– Prepare & process job posts via different recruitment channels.
– Screen & filter incoming applications and keep them sorted in database.
– Maintain organized filing & archiving system with smart tracking solutions.
– Contact potential candidates, run phone interviews & schedule one – one interviews.
– Conduct initial HR interviews & provide feedback with short -listed pool.
– Timely comply with organization’s hiring needs & deadlines.
– Participate & represent the company in various employment events.
– Create accurate reports as requested.
– Regularly maintain an active pipeline of qualified candidates for various functions.
• Offers candidates and negotiate packages
• Update organization structure when needed
• Write policies and procedures when needed
• Coordinate training events and keep track record of all training sessions and budget
• Assist in organizational development initiatives and HR projects
• Responsible for performance management, internal movement, consultant etc.
• Act as the first line of contact in Human Resources for any employee relations issues involving employees between entry level and Executive Manager.
• Act as a strategic partner, align the business strategy with the HR strategy and organize efforts to implement both strategies.
• Deliver solutions to ensure that expected business results are achieved.
• Dealing with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues.
GoodLife Insurance Brokers طالبين HR
• Educational qualification : Graduate from the Top Universities in Egypt.
• 5-10 years’ experience of working as a HR professional in multinational companies.
• Age: 30-40 years old.
• Prefer female gender.
• Experience of advising managers on a range of people matters (e.g. discipline, grievance, performance management, sickness absence, recruitment, etc.).
• Experience of working with middle/senior level managers.
• Experience of implementing new initiatives and rolling out new ways of working.
• Good Communication skills, good facilitation and presentation skills.
• Proactive, ability to work on own initiative a “Can do” attitude.
• Excellent knowledge in Excel, Pivot table, Vlook Up, and Power Point.
• Strong Business Acumen, and good Time Management.
مستوى الأقدميةمستوى متوسط الأقدمية
نوع الوظيفةدوام كامل
المهام الوظيفيةالموارد البشريةالإدارةمحلل