This is a commissioned sales position.
Responsible for influencing and advocating Intel based products and solutions for all of Intel’s Business units through a vertically oriented, solutions led approach to Business and IT.
The Industry Technical Specialist is the technical counterpart to the Account Executive and is responsible for ensuring that all technical and architectural needs of our covered accounts are understood and that we are working with the customer, our business units teams and our partners to develop technically advanced solutions that help solve our customer business problem and that create significant demand for Intel’s products and solutions.
- Candidate is required to have a solid understanding of storage technology with years of relevant experience. This includes and is not limited to working with DAS, NAS, CSP, HCI storage infrastructure. Knowledge of Intel storage products and Intel Optane technology in particular is benecial.
- Candidate is also required to have working knowledge of storage software & ISV technology and techniques. This includes and is not limited to VCF, CEPH, HFX, EDA, multiple custom software installations for on-premise database, off-premise cloud, and HPC solutions.
- Working knowledge of our key OEM & partner storage solutions and platforms is required. (ex. HPE Proliant, Dell PowerEdge, Cisco Hyperflex).
- Technical Sales experience with evidence of customer orientation and deal closure. Ability to demonstrate proven track record of being a highly motivated self starter that is able to work individually and effectively communicate with management and a global team
- Strong communication & collaboration skills are required.
- Must be able to travel across Europe, Middle-East & Africa.
Intel Corporation طالبين Technical Sales Engineer
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure-we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our “billings” customers while also pulling end solutions through to “consumption”. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.