KONE طالبين Sales Engineer
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
We believe in improving performance through inspiring, engaging and developing our people. Personal growth is strongly supported and there are significant opportunities for career development. Joining us means you will be part of a global network of people, working in a culture that fosters innovation and empowers you to make a difference.
Are you ready to join our flow?
Why this role?
KONE provides elevators, escalators and a range of transformative digital solutions for buildings of all sizes, from low-rise housing to the world’s tallest skyscrapers. We offer innovative solutions for people flow, delivered by world class installation processes that ensure safety is our number one priority.
KONE has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Sales Engineer to pioneer our growing business in Egypt. Based in Cairo, you will maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers.
Creating urban flow requires talent and ambition. Put yourself in the driver’s seat. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively develop customer relationships.
- Understand customers needs and requirements to capitalize on opportunities, orders and contracts.
- Identify solutions and develop processes that add value to our customers.
- Build key relationships and drive alignment with internal stakeholders.
- Drive and achieve sales growth by creating a value proposition, managing opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Lead negotiations with stakeholders and business partners to pursue business opportunities.
- Validate that the contents of the order received from the customer are in line with the negotiation process outcome, including terms and conditions, quality and safety.
- Timely and accurate reporting on the sales targets and funnel on CRM.
KONE طالبين Sales Engineer
Are you the one?
- Bachelor degree of Engineering
- 3-5 years of sales experience in similar industry within a multinational organization with proven track record in B2B technical sales
- Ability to interpret and analyze customer needs
- Fluency in Arabic and English communication is a must
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Preferably car owner
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please make sure to check your e-mail regularly to be able to submit within the required time frame.
What do we offer?
- Great dynamic team promoting a collaborative environment
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- Engaging job with position description and clear targets
- Regular feedback through performance discussions
- Opportunities for individual development
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Flexibility, trust, and respect
- Value-based culture, behaviors, and ethics
- Sustainability and innovation
- Working for a successful organization
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
Apply from here
أهم ثلاث نصائح عند كتابة CV