The User Advantage Specialist (LEARN, Academic, Marketing) will be responsible for supporting the LEARNServices Manager for the Middle East in the execution of Go To Market plans for this region.
Support Learning Advantage team with Academic and Educational initiatives including:
• Organize train-the-trainer sessions (training done by Applications Engineers)
• Support Learning Advantage Specialists and Bentley Account Managers including
• Promotion of Adopt-a-school programs
• Organizing “Lunch and Learns” at large users
Support Learning Advantage Specialists in:
• recruitment of new schools
• ensuring that professors are aware of all the elements of the Bentley Academic Program
• ensuring that students are aware of how to access student licenses and supporting training via STUDENTserver
Promote and organize training in the Bentley office, including “Training Days” conducted during evenings and weekends:
• Setup of computers for the training
• Ensuring that all training is administered through Bentley LEARNserver and that attending users know how to print their Certificates
Coordinate with Applications Engineers and their management availability support Academic Programs and Bentley Institute offerings.
Support User Advantage Programs team with the execution of marketing programs and promotion of training classes in the region including:
• Execution of events and webinars
• Social Media Activities
• Email campaigns (via ExactTarget)
• Support the creation of the Go-To-Market plans for ME market opportunities, sales priorities
• Recommend local marketing tactics and offers with focus on generating high quality leads, pipeline, revenue and ROI from marketing spend, as well as improving brand recognition of the Bentley brand and specific products where relevant across users, prospect
• Align the execution based on the GTM plans objectives and priorities
• Co-ordinate a quarterly Regional Programs schedule and budget in line with the go-to-market strategy with the User Advantage Programs Managers. This plan will involve the full use of the marketing mix including online and print advertising, events (third party professional & educational events, Bentley seminars and executive briefings and Webinars, student technology competitions, education seminars), PR and social media
• Educational degree and work experience in Sales & Marketing
• Excellent English/Arabic language skills (written and verbal)
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to travel within the region
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 30 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2005 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Bentley Systems provides the most comprehensive portfolio of solutions and professional services to the leading infrastructure engineering organizations around the world, including the majority of the Engineering News Record’s Top 500 Design Firms. Since 1984, architects, engineers, builders and owner/operators have relied on these industry solutions to help them create,manage and publish engineering content critical to the profitable construction and management of complex assets.