Nissan Motor Corporation طالبين Accounts Receivable Accountant
- The AR Accountant is responsible for handling all Vehicle sales & P&A sales accounts receivables transactions including review and validate AR invoices and customer account statements and documentation to ensure compliance with company accounting policy and accounting standards, as well as keeping proper booking for AR transactions.
1- Vehicle Sales
- Validate financial release of vehicles & Sales Transactions under L/Cs
- Follow-up with supply chain on shipments of all sales processed on system
- Review all Accounts Receivable transactions
- Perform analytical review of sales amount, discounts, royalty and warranty
2- Spare Parts & Other Sales
- Review & Match all sales
- Process sales invoices for scrap & Fixed assets sales
- Collect and account for dealer withholding tax receipts
3- Warranty Receivables
- Review & Match warranty AR invoices with payments
- Prepare aging report and communicate with different sources following up warranty AR collection
- Prepare AR aging report.
- Prepare and distribute monthly dealer statements &confirmation
- Assist in month end closing
- Assist in mid-year and year-end statutory audit
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and practices, regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Agile – you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Excellent Communicator – can articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels effectively.
- Collaborative – can build a good working relationships with your colleagues and across functions.
- Very Good English Commands
- Very good Microsoft Office practitioner