DareenLingoHouse, a growing translation services agency, is looking for full time in-house and home-based project managers. The ProjectManager is responsible for directly managing projects for a designated number of client contacts within one of our project management teams. Candidates will be responsible for managing projects from initial enquiry to final delivery in a fast paced and challenging environment. Candidates will have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service, a professional attitude and be keen to make a key contribution to the success of assigned account(s).
The successful candidate will work very closely with a team of PMs and the Program Manager to:
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with multiple client contacts
• Ensure that the production process for the account is efficient and effective
• Help identify any trends/issues within the account that could potentially affect the company’s ability to deliver services/projects on time and to the standard required
• Financially manage assigned projects
• Liaise effectively with all internal and external stakeholders ensuring actions are completed and followed up promptly
• Communicate effectively with clients, vendors and colleagues on all aspects of projects as appropriate
• Effectively contribute to the overall client program
• Effectively undertake administration, incl. Project status updates, invoice approvals, client information updates, etc.
• Ensure reporting is accurate and up to date.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Languages, Business Studies, Marketing, Translation or similar
• Project Management/Account Management experience
• Strong computer & Internet skills, and the ability to learn new software quickly
• An understanding of the translation process or the localization industry is an advantage
• Outstanding administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
• Fluent English, both verbal and written
• Ability to lead conference calls/presentations
• Strong sense of ownership of the designated client accounts(s)
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
• Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-changing working environment
• Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle work-related pressure well
• Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative
• Positive attitude towards automation and new technologies
• High level of energy and commitment
For full time jobs, only residents of Al Sheikh Zayed and 6th of October cities may apply for this job.