RB طالبين مدير حسابات
Reckitt Benckiser Egypt
Want to find a smarter way? As eCommerce Key Account Manager Egypt, you’ll have the freedom to find the insights that drive revenue, market share and best practice.
eCommerce Key Account Manager Egypt
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Working with a fast-paced, complex and innovative team, you’ll analyse sales and eCommerce data across our customer portfolio. You’ll:
- Provide insights at a customer, country, eCommerce or Health category level
- Find insights that give a deeper understanding of our customers wants and needs – and you’ll help us take advantage of the opportunities accordingly
- Ensure consistency of reporting and track results
- Help prioritise and shape the category growth stories. Globally.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’ve proved your commercial ability in a complex environment. You:
- Are hungry to learn and develop a deeper understanding of what drives sales in a global business
- Are action-orientated, a pragmatic problem solver
- Are highly analytical with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Crucially, you’re a born communicator, using data-led insights to create a compelling story for colleagues.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
RB طالبين مدير حسابات
The role entails responsibility for the day to day commercial operations of E-commerce customers across Egypt. Closely working with internal stakeholders such as Trade Marketing, Finance, Supply and E-Commerce Manager for MENA. Externally working with Buying & Category Managers of various E-Commerce players in the market. This include visiting and engaging with E-Commerce customers in order to have weekly & monthly operational reviews in order to drive sell in and sell out of RB Hygiene brands.
Scope & Dimension of the Role
- Sales targets
- Customer relationship management
- Drive Ecom KPIs [4Ps execution]
- New business development
- Drive monthly + quarterly sales through deploying activities and achieving sell in as per customer targets.
- Ensure maximum availability of the RB Hygiene portfolio with our e-partners, by managing listings, forecasting with Supply & managing stocks with the DBs
- Managing online content for all Ecom customers i.e. all content (Pricing, A+ content, B+ content, Secondary images, descriptions) should be best in class at all times and be present in all customers.
- Managing the Ecom agency to achieve the goal of having best in class content deployment.
- Demand & supply management in conjunction with the supply team to ensure that all customer orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills. Fluency in English
- Minimum Bachelors degree required.
- Must be analytical and creative to think out-of-box and have perseverance to deliver result.
- Be an adaptable team player with a strong service ethic.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.