Required to work as a consultant manager and accountants to work in Kuwait
As a Director, you’ll be responsible to lead a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry
experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and
provide technical advice across disciplines
● Responsible for hands-on delivery of SAP system solutions (on premise, cloud based, hybrid) including SAP
S/4Hana, CFIN, Group Reporting, SAC and Digital Boardroom solutions
● Providing finance transformation expertise especially in the context of SAP S/4H Financials and/or SAP ECC
● Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects
that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
● Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
● Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
● Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own
assignment quality criteria
● Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout,
driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
● Responsibility for management of engagement financials
● Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
● Expertise in and experience of implementing SAP S/4H and/or SAP FICO and integration knowledge of SAP
FICO with EALM, PS, MM, REFD, RAR, IBP, and Other Modules is mandatory
● Experience in conducting Finance Function assessments and opportunity funneling for pilots
● Knowledge and experience of at least 2 sectors among Public Sector, Telecoms, Industrial Products,
Transportation & Logistics, Energy & Utilities or Financial Services is required.
● Interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as
proactive knowledge sharing.
● Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash,
Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
● Experience in designing operating models, governance and communication frameworks within Finance
● Experience of driving and reporting on progress of large transformation projects.
● Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to
cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
● Proven IT skills in the following programs Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint
● The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement
● Proven Track Record in Sales of Professional Services of US$ 1.5 million – 2.5 million annually
● Proven track record in Revenue Under Management (implementation oversight and control) of US$ 1.5
Minimum years experience required
12-15 years of relevant experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 8 years must be within
consulting focus on finance transformation and broader finance consulting.