Established in 1860, Armstrong Floor Products is a global leader in the design and manufacture of floor products for residential and
commercial use. In the GCC we sell an extensive range of products: linoleum, vinyl (homogeneous and heterogeneous), VCT, and Luxury Vinyl Tiles. In order to meet increasing strong demand we now require additional sales people in Qatar, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.
• Achieve specification of Armstrong Floor Products by calling on Architects, Consultants, Interior Designers, and Contractors that are involved in the specification of flooring.
• Work with corporate clients and consultants to ensure that Armstrong products are approved, and that we are a registered vendor which receives bid requests.
• Ensure, wherever possible, that Armstrong products are specified explicitly.
• Co-ordinate with distributor personnel to ensure that all project and distribution opportunities are being addressed.
• Achieve and maintain good relationships with distributors, clients, consultants and contractors. Maintain a high level of client satisfaction with installations.
• Achieve at least 16 sales meetings per week.
• Ensure relevant personnel in clients and consultants are trained on Armstrong products.
• Take responsibility for all projects to be installed in your territory. Ensure clients, consultants, contractors and any other relevant personnel, regardless of their location, are visited by Armstrong salesmen.
• Co-ordinate with other Armstrong salesmen and ensure that you perform all necessary sales activities in your region, regardless of the installation location, to win projects.
CRM & administrative systems
• Identify, enter into CRM, and meet on a regular basis, all contacts who play any part (e.g. specification, tendering, vendor selection, project management, building maintenance, etc.) in flooring purchase decisions. Achieve a high level of satisfaction and make Armstrong their preferred supplier of vinyl flooring.
• Identify all projects with flooring needs which are being handled by your allocated accounts, enter these projects into CRM, and ensure that the client, consultant, & all contractors are contacted as frequently as necessary by an Armstrong salesman.
• Identify and promptly enter into CRM all projects > 200 M2 to be installed in your region.
• Maintain up-to-date records (including contacts and sales meetings) in CRM of all projects and accounts with which you are involved.
• Provide a monthly sales forecast.
• Maintain high end-user satisfaction with Armstrong products installed in your territory.
• Maintain your Armstrong product knowledge at an excellent level.
• Investigate problems, escalate to management as necessary, and assist in resolution.
• Actively participate in trade shows, roadshows and events where Armstrong exhibits.
• Provide market intelligence on competition, distribution, product trends, pricing, etc.
• Where necessary, arrange & accompany customers on trips to Armstrong locations
Successful candidates will have a track record of sales through specification of flooring solutions. Other applicants who can demonstrate sales skills and success in specifying finishing items may also be considered. Positions are available in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
Candidates without a transferable residence permit will not be considered.