Smart Cards Applications Company طالبين Compliance Manager
Compliance & Risk Director
Work closely with all tiers in the company to set quality standards and insure adherence by employees to these standards.
- Draft a company’s quality assurance procedures, standards and specifications.
- Design, Implement and improve quality assurance standards according to international standards
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical review
- Review/ comment all the company forms and applications from the QA perspective.
- Analyse and investigate customer’s complaints that presented through different channels (call centre, social media…etc) and follow up the corrective action taken to increase the customer’s satisfaction.
- Monitor all operations by Performing routine inspections and quality tests for operational areas.
- Review/comment all procedures from quality perspective and mapping the process to identify residual risks and recommend the corrective / preventive action plans.
- Develop and manage the implementation of the monthly and yearly review plan.
- Train staff on the control practice.
- Develop continuity of business plan and standardize all functions and processes according to international standards.
- Preferably MBA in Business administration or risk management
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus
- Excellent knowledge about Payments industry
- Good knowledge of quality international standards
- Financial service background with 10 years’ experience in quality assurance, internal control or audit functions.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Excellent presentation and computer skills
- High degree of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills.
- High degree of supervising and team building skills.
- Strong leader capable of leading people and motivating them as well as acting as a liaison between top management, other department heads and employees.