البريد الإلكتروني: [email protected]
وصف الوظيفة : Company: Caelum Middle East
Location: Zamalek, Cairo,Egypt
Position: Software Tester
Job Code: (310) R&D: Junior Tester
– Software Testers shall perform software tests to ensure the best quality for the software codes and programs developed by the Software team.
– Software tester will not only test new features and functionality, but must also actively use every function and tool of the software solution in order to develop a deep understanding of the product and how it works.
– Software Testers shall make constant use of the application will also allow for proactive identification of bugs, performance and reliability issues, as well as other potential failures.
– Possess a strong interest in technology and its advancement
– Effective oral communication skills
– Written communication and documentation skills
– Able to accurately document test procedures
– Programming knowledge in a Black Box or a White Box testing methodology.
– has the ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
– has the ability to create very fast and creative approach to problem solving.
– He has the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– An understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues.
– Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
– Initiative and the ability to work with minimal guidance
– The ability to work as a team player is essential
– Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills are critical
– Team-working skills.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Create QA status report for assigned projects as required
– Preparation of Testing Reports
– Use optimization techniques to minimize the number of test cases and time effort while maximizing test coverage.
– Organize and facilitate reviews, inspections, and walkthroughs of test plans and other Product Lifecycle Framework (PLF) related documentation
– Evaluate and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
Participate in feature development from concept to design to construction
– Plan, design, and author effective test cases
– Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design, product evaluation and quality assurance
– Observes computer monitoring/performance metrics during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors.
– Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
– Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
– May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program.
EDUCATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
– Graduated from the faculty of Engineering – Computer Science Section.
– A degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
– Good knowledge of mathematics, hardware, software and programming languages
– has very good knowledge in computer programming
– Experience in White box testing at the unit, integration and system levels.
Send cvs to [email protected]
سنوات الخبرة: من 1 الى 2
ساعات العمل: 8 hours
رقم تليفون: 0227370589
مكان الوظيفة: zamalek, cairo,egypt