Translator in Alexandria [Fresh Graduates] at Arabic Localizer
• Gender : Female (veiled)
• Job Location : Alexandria – Gamal Abdel Naser
• Days Off : Friday-Saturday
• Salary Package :Negotiable
• Background : Medical, pharmaceutical and scientific background is an asset
• Excellent in English Language skills (Reading)
• Excellent in Arabic Language skills (Arabic Composition)
• Fast learner
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent team building skills
• Software oriented
• Bachelor degree holder in Pharmaceutics, Dentistry, or Medicine are preferred and highly recommended to apply
******If you feel that you are qualified for this position please send your updated CV to .
Make sure to mention the job title in the subject of your email in order for your CV to be considered. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
About The Company
Established in 2010, Arabic Localizer sought out to differentiate itself from the competition in the localization Industry, in particular, regarding the Arabic language. We realized the gap that existed between client requirements and the mediocre output the industry had to offer in regards to quality and attention to detail and we aimed to bridge that gap. With over 6 years now in the market we are satisfied to say that we have been able to make a difference in the overall quality of Arabic linguistic services market and we are still hoping to do much more.
We have recently been growing and expanding our services to industries other than linguistic services to include Educational Consultancy and Instructional Design, Consultancy and Web Solutions for businesses, and Website Design. We are focusing on these solutions to help our clients excel in enhancing their business processes and create the market image they need to continue growing.